Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks {Part2}

I was lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend. Although now I need a weekend FROM my weekend. We were nonstop every single day. Thursday we drove to Dayton for Thanksgiving with my Dad and family. Unfortunantely I forget to take any pictures. But theyr my family and I'm stuck with them so their will be plenty more pictures. Friday we did the Black Friday thing. I was up BEFORE the butt crack of dawn - 3:30am and ran around until 3:30pm. No crazy black friday stories to tell though. It was pretty tame, and luckily no panic attacks from me. Saturday was the annual OSU vs. Michigan game. Tony and I headed to campus with some friends. It was a good time and Ohio State won just like we knew they would ;-)
All bundled up like Eskimos.

Thankin Jesus for a win!

Sunday was more football. I had gotten Tony Cleveland browns tickets for our anniversary. They were playing the Carolina Panthers ... so it was his 2 favorite teams. Couldn't pass up that chance! So on the last day of our long weekend we woke up early and headed to Cleveland. The drive there was uneventful.
When we first got into the stadium.

Eskimos again!
So thats the end of our weekend. We camehome and baked some cookies. (We cheated it was frozen dough) And spent what was left of our weekend together. A weekend like this makes it SOOO much harder to go back to work. I call Tony probably 30(million) times more on a Monday than any other day. I always miss him after spending all weekend with him. Corny... Hope everyone else had a good Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment