Saturday, November 13, 2010

Steppin' Out *Game Day*

This is my first time "steppin out". I'm not going to lie, I laid in bed thinking of my outfit days in advanced. Which may not say much... because my outfit may not be that great. Point is ... I am E-xcited!
The original plan was to go down to the OSU campus and tailgate, but those plans ended up falling through. A perfectly good outfit wasted on the pups and Tbone. Well for your viewing pleasure ...
Cardigan - Old Navy
T-Shirt - Buckeye Corner
Jeans - Old Navy
Boots - Steve Madden (Macy's)
Necklace - Random vender on Lane Ave.

Ring - Premier Jewelry

I pinky promise to dream up some better outfits for next time.

Ps. Hopefully I did this right? hehe

2 comments:

  1. I dig your outfit. Too bad you didn't get to go, but at least you looked hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this made my day! I love your Game Day diggs. You look adorable. This makes me want to do a Stepping Out! At least the Buckeyes won!

    ReplyDelete