Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Insert witty title here"

I originally started this blog to document our wedding planning. Then I fell off the blogsphere when the wedding/wedding planning was over. Then after my multiple month hiatus Glam Bride returned as Beautiful Life. I've tried to keep up with it, but sometimes (most of the time) I find myself boring. Maybe I don't have the blogging talent. I want to be interesting and funny, and tell witty endearing stories about my life. Problem is my life doesn't seem that witty or endearing. Or maybe I just don't know how to write it so it sounds that way. I feel as if I'm just blah blah blahing as the story drags on. Well... here I go again, another attempt at keeping this blog updated. I love reading other peoples blogs, so hopefully someone will love reading mine.

I also love looking at pictures on people blogs ... so for your viewing pleasure...

Flo and The worlds greatest spokesperson in the World.

4 comments:

  1. I love it when you blog & I certainly do not think you are boring! Seriously. No boring person could pull off Flo with such style! Continue to blog! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I always read your blogs and I am super excited to see you have posted! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it. having someone i actually know blogging reminds me of the good old xanga days. i have every intention of printing my blogging into books to keep for posterity. i think it'll be so much fun someday to look back and see where i was in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love reading your blog....
    ummmm, I swear I commented earlier, but it was ridiculously early so maybe I was asleep.

    ReplyDelete