Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog is going Craaazy

So I was playing around trying to make my blog more asthetically pleasing. Now I've done gone a f'd it up. It's been bothering me all day. Instead of working i've secretly been trying to fix it to no avail. I found some html backgrounds and instructions on how to apply them. it didn't quite go as planned. Now my blog is all jacked up... :( Any suggestions would be appreciated ... or hopefully I can figure it out once I get out of work. So for now, looks like I'm Under Construction.

Update:: Looks like I got it fixed. I'm so technologically savvy... or something lke that.

1 comment:

  1. if you go into "design" then click on "template designer" when you go into "advance" there is something to click on that says "remove advanced changes" or something like that....
    then delete all the html you have added and it should essentially reset everything and you can start from scratch

    ReplyDelete