Friday, January 1, 2010

How time flies

I still remember celebrating the new yea of 2000. Prince's party like it's 1999! I was only 13, it's hard to believe how fast a whole 10 years can go. Obviously from 13 to 23 so much changes, too much to even recollect. The past year though was one of the most important of my life so far. I got to see one of my best friends get married to an awesome guy, and my dad remarried to a woman that I love. She treats us like we are her own! Of course I got married also. It was a stressfull year with all of the planning and it was a struggle just to make it to October. Honestly I wouldn't want to go back and do it again. hah. But that one day of 2009 was so worth it. The last 2 months of year after the wedding were hectic. Filled with holidays and family and catching up. As excited for the holidays as I was, I am happy that it's behind me and ready to begin the new year. There is so much I want to do this year that we weren't able to do last year because of trying to save money. So no better time then the new year to begin my list of "want to-do's" for 2010.

- Go tubing at mad river mountain
- play in the snow
- stay the weekend in a cabin
- go hiking
-go to a farmers market
- have people over for dinner
- visit ikea
- go canoeing
- go camping
- have a picnic
- take the dogs for more walks
- go to the zoo
- take a vacation
- go see more movies
- buy a house
- have a cookout
I am most looking most forward to summer, the long days and so much more to do! But that is all for now, I may come up with more stuff! We'll see, I have a whole year to figure it out! Hoping 2010 is a year of adventure and new experiences!

First Kiss of 2010!

1 comment: