Sunday, December 27, 2009

Married Christmas

This year was Tony and I's first Christmas as a married couple. Not our first together, but first legit Christmas. It definantely felt different to me, I felt more like family to his family and he felt the same with mine. Christmas morning we kept waking up so finally we got up at 7:30. Went downstairs and went through our stockings.

We opened all of our presents together. I got a new laptop from Tony (which I'm on right now!) And I got him a ps3. We also got a few others smaller things. I got some boots and a bumpit (pretty exciting). A makeup kit thing, I got him 2 sweaters a couple games and a new blu ray movie for the ps3. 
When we were all done with our little Christmas we got ready to head over to spend some time with Tony's family. We had a surprise Christmas get together at his Aunt and Uncles house. We all made the food and everything turned out great! We ate and spent time together and it was great! It was nice to see everyone, we hadn't gotten to see since the wedding. It was also nice to officially be part of the family!

After this we headed to my mom's house. Where we spent time and exchanged gifts with my mom and sister. We got my sister 2 shirts and a super cute puffy vest. Which I would love for my self :) Mom got new pj's and some yankee candle stuff!

Saturday after Christmas we finally made it to my dads. It is always nice to see them and I always have such a good time! We opened gifts there and they took us out to lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse.


That was the end of our Christmas finally! It was a hectic 2 days, but we got to spend lots of time with everyone. Today we are you lounging around the house using our new Toys! I feel so blessed to have had such a great holiday and been so spoiled. Now I am just ready to start the new year!

2 comments:

  1. love the blog makeover and the photos!!! what a happy family you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just always love your blog updates, so maybe someone will like reading mine! Going to try and keep up with it! Not that my life is that interesting.

    ReplyDelete