Sunday, December 27, 2009

Life after a wedding

Life after a wedding is calm. That pretty much sums it up. I thought I would be depressed when it was all over, but I think I ended up being more at ease. Don't get me wrong I am sad that this huge day in our lives is over. I've been dreaming of this day for a LONG time. So it's hard to belive that it has finally come and gone. It is nice to finally begin life after planning a wedding though. No more fighting and disagreements and stress. Now we just get to be married. Start doing all of the stuff we have been putting off because "we'll do it next year when we don't have a wedidng to pay for." I've begun making a mental list of everything I want to do in 2010. Just small things on the weekends nd maybe some places we would like to visit or people we would like to visit. I keep meaning to post pictures and a recount of the wedding on here, but I never did get around to it. I was putting of this first intial post-wedding blog post. I did begin this because of the wedding to keep everyone updated on what was going on. So hopefully you are interested in everyday boring life now! No more invitations to pick or flowers to make, or honeymoons to plan.
 Love you all. Jen-A :)

1 comment:

  1. i hope "people we want to visit" is US! because we'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete