Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Enjoying a long weekend

We had a great long new years weekend. I was afraid I would be at work all night long on new years eve, but we actually got out at a decent time. So we got to go out and celebrate a little. We went downtown to a little irish bar in the arena district and met up with Liz, Dave, Ashley & Jesse. It was nice to get to hang out. We didn't stay out too late, we werer probably home around 1 or a little after. The next morning tony ran to the store and stocked up on snack for new years day. We had a lazy sit on the couch kind of day. We made pigs in a blanket together, and then hung out and ate breakfast and played with our new christmas presents (still). Around 4'o clock the OSU Rosebowl game came on and we made frozen pizza and watched the game. and then watched some movies. So basically all day was spent on the couch. Just a nice relaxing day!

Saturday we went out to my dads house, and hung out ate snacks and played catch phrase for a couple of hours. It started to get heated after a few rounds so we gave up eventually.  Then just visited for a little bit longer and then headed home. I was exhauseted for some reason and was in bed by 10.

We woke up sunday and had a bunch of plans to run around. Went to target (love it) and walked around for a while. Exchanged a sweater at old navy. And then had lunch at El Vaquero ( my fave). After lunch we decided to go to a movie and saw Avatar. I was a little skeptical, didn't think it would be my kind of movie and it was suppose to be 3 freaking hours! I ended up loving it though, I would even go see it again! All the hype was definantely right. it was in 3D, so we had to wear the 3D glasses the whole movie.  This has all gotten kind of rambling ... but it was a great weekend! I was so sad to see it over. That is all for now
PEACE OUT!!

1 comment: