Monday, January 18, 2010

Changes

As humans nobody is perfect, some people are nicer or prettier or just plain "better". Everyone still has their personality flaws. I have always been very aware of my flaws. Whethere they are true or not. How can I fix all of these flaws? I want to lose weight, and I want to learn to save my money, and I want to dress nicer, and have nicer skin, and be a nicer person, not gossip, go back to school, get a better job. Where do you even begin? It becomes overwhelming. This is who I have been my whole life, all I can do is apoligize for what I've done wrong, and try to do better next time. How do you change "major" characteristics of your personality?

1 comment:

  1. Jen... You are a FANTASTIC person. If you want to better yourself, I say go for it. But do it because you want to progress & not because you feel inferior to anyone else. It's something you've got to tackle one step at a time. I've heard that it takes three weeks to form a good habit, but only two days to break it. Focus on one thing at a time, for about a month at a time, until you feel comfortable making it a part of your routine. If you take everything on at once, you are destined to fail since NO ONE can simply turn their life around in an instant. That's why I can't stand New Year's resolutions. People make too many of them & expect to accomplish them all at once, which discourages them pretty fast. One day at a time, girl. :)

    And, by the way... you have gorgeous skin & dress like a rock star, so I'm not sure why you are going for a change there... :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete