Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Blues

Ugh They're setting in.
This happens to me every year. I love the fresh crisp cool air in the month leading up to Christmas, as soon as Christmas is over though I'm ready for the winter weather to get the boot. Then come the dreariest months January, February and March. It's dark when I go to work and dark when I get home. All I want to do is cuddle up on the couch and eat chocolate. I'm starting to get cabin fever already, didn't even make it to February this year. So now I'm left to dream of warm beaches a long vacations.
What do you do to fight cabin fever/the winter blues?



3 comments:

  1. I drink tea with lemon and read a consuming book all wrapped up in a cozy blankie. sometimes I just drink :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mom!!!
    I write papers, ha!
    or if time allows I drink coffee snuggled on the couch with husband or go for a little hike down the footpath with the Clancy and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to just get out of the house, but I am resistant to go out in the cold and snow. I Just need to suck it up!

    ReplyDelete