Sunday, March 21, 2010

much needed time off

Nothing much going on here. Just lounging at home. I have to work 4 days next week and then we are leaving to go on vacation with my dad, stepmom and sisters. We're going to gatlinburg. Nothing exotic, but it will be nice to have some time off of work. That place has been driving me nuts lately! Today we're going to go get a new camera (my birthday present) to take down with us. I'm excited, I like road trips! My parents got a big nice cabin with a hot tub. Not sure what activities we will be doing, but it should be fun! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for pictures, it really does sound like you need some time off, I can't believe your birthday is coming up, it doesn't seem like that long ago we were celebrating your birthday in a hotel room in st. petersburg

    ReplyDelete