Monday, February 15, 2010

A Married Valentines Day

Last year we just had a low key valentines day since we were saving for the wedding. Just stayed in and I made an extravagant dinner for Tony. So this year we decided to go out and do something for our first valentines day as a married couple. Tony took on this task himself. I think he did a pretty good job. For our first activity we got dressed up and headed downtown to The Ohio Theatre. I had never been and it was gorgeous! Unfortunantely I didn't take anypics my self but here are a couple pictures of inside of the theatre. We saw Romeo & Juliet Opera. It was in french but luckily it had english subtitles which helped! Tony and I really enjoyed it.
Afterwards we went to a restaurant that was also downtown, called Deep Wood. Haha kind of a funny name.  
It was a little fancier then any places we usually eat at. But it was v-day, so we splurged. Tony had Duck and I had lamb. I had never had either. Drank some good wine and exchaged cards. It was a good time for our first Valentines day. We got to do stuff together that neither of us had ever done before. Which I think is what being a newlywed is all about! So it was a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I LOVE the Ohio theatre!
    2. I'm so jealous you went to the opera!
    3. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place is GORGEOUS. When I first glanced at the pictures, I was thinking, "Dang! She took some sweet pictures." Too bad you didn't. I was jealous of your skills for a minute.

    And I'm glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day. Being a newlywed is really fun. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete