Saturday, June 20, 2009

The little things


I picked up Tony's wedding ring today. Mine is still at the jewelry store and has to be paid off. I was going back and forth between 2 rings. The shape of my engagement rings is unique. And no one thought to make a wedding ring to fit with it. So ulitmately I ended up going with a 2 sided ring that my engagement ring will fit down in. So it will be quite blingy together!


These are our champagne flutes that I purchased. If you look at the top it is uneven. Just gives it a little different touch! Haven't decided whether we want to get them personalized or not.

Those are just a couple of little things, we've gotten. Nothing big, but still exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like his ring got run over by a tire, which should match his face quite well. Okay, okay, just kidding... I do like the ring. And his face. Occasionally.

    ReplyDelete