Sunday, February 15, 2009

Traditional Veil ::VS. :: Birdcage Veil




In the beginning I wanted the full out veil with the Blusher covering my face and everything. But then I realized that I would walk down the aisle and my dad would lift the veil up and that would be it. So I nixed the blusher. I keep seeing these birdcage veils more and more and they are growing on me. They look great in pictures and I think are romantic in their own way. Rae is wearing one and I think it will look awesome on her. She already has that vintage 20's look to her. But I dont know if I could pull it off. I also think the dress has a lot to do with it. I didn't end up going with something as POOFY as I had originally thought. I think it might be just streamilined enough that It might work. But I guess we will have to wait until my dress comes in (april/may) to see how everything comes together.

1 comment:

  1. my advice is to just start trying a bunch on! See how you feel in them. And really try to picture yourself on the day of your wedding? what do you want your pictures to be like? that stuff...it'll hit ya! Picking a veil is really hard though!

    ReplyDelete