Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nothing new

I don't feel like I'm doing a very good job at this whole planning thing. I haven't really done much of anything recently. We decided on the centerpieces. Which I will post a picture later. They're simple but I think they will be nice. And save us some money. A couple of bridesmaids have purchased their dresses. I'm sure the rest will soon too. I feel like it's still so far out that there isn't much we can do right now. The main thing is booking the honeymoon and finding a photographer. So hopefully in the next month or so we can get those couple of things done. We will be taking some pictures in march for our save the dates. And will get those sent out ASAP. So look for them early april. We're going to St. Augustine, FL for Rachaels wedding. It's such a beautiful city I know we will find some awesome places to do the pictures! I am super excited for this trip. I get to be part of one of my best friends weddings, plus I get away from work and Ohio! We went last year for vacation and it was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a vacation! :) And I will be ordering my dress this week, I think. Definitely by the 22nd, though. I still have to send you a link to the dress I settled on, though. I know you will like it. It's super cute. :) Anyway, good luck with finding things to do for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder to order the dress!!! I'll do that this week!
    love to you...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete