Friday, January 9, 2009

In the Beginning



Most people would say say that a bar is not an ideal place to meet your "soul mate" and generally I would agree. What with all the Tool bags and douchebags and jerk faces out there. But that is where I met mine. The most random meeting, Tony walked by gawking at My friends and one of the girls went up to him and started talking to him. After that we would see each other out at the same bars over the weekend. I always thought he was attractive, but never got the vibe he was interested in me. A couple months after we met it was my 20th birthday. The weekend before all of my girls took me out and Tony came along. The next morning I woke up and he was all I could think about. On my actual birthday Tony was brave enough to ask me out over Text message (wonderful technology lets them off the hook). We went on our first date on March 31st, and have been together ever since. Tony is an awesome guy, he cooks he cleans he fixes broken stuff. I would be completely and untterly lost with out him. So the point of all of this is we are now engaged and getting married 10.24.09. So I just thought I would do this to keep people posted on how all the wedding stuff is going. Hopefully this is of some interest to people, and if not just humor me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested! And good blog name too, by the way. So much better than references to midgets or llamas! :)

    Oh, and I like the fact that your profile picture is one that I took. I'll bask in that light for a second. *basking* All done. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog idea Jenny!
    and I love that I was there when you met Tony :) it makes me feel special. I'm missing you like crazy, can't wait for march!

    ReplyDelete