Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Regenerating Belongings

    So things are getting somewhat back to normal after the purse snatching debacle. I FINALLY have a phone again. That was the weirdest part! Also I got 2 of my credit cards in the mail. So I'm not carrying around a wallet with only my drivers license in it. Still on my list of things to get - Sunglasses. The ones that I lost were ones I bought and wore on our honeymoon. So they have a little bit of a sentiment. As much sentiment as a pair of sunglasses can have. Also I need a new key chain. It's kind of a random thing, and they're surprisingly hard to find. Thats about it though. The people that stole all of our stuff are continuing to steal money though. Just using our id's and writing fake checks and cashing them. So it's kind of a constant state of paranoia. Are they going to steal money out of my account, or are they going to take out credit cards in my name? I'm really hoping these people will get what they deserve eventually.
    Other than that all is well. Tony's friend Joe and his wife Kris had their son on saturday. We went up to the hospital on sunday and I got to hold Aiden their son. He was only 1 day old and I was in love! How can you not love something that tiny? Tony held him too, he's definantely a natural. It makes it hard not to think of things to come in the future. I must admit I have a bit of baby fever. But hopefully I can just be baby sitter for now! Thats all for now. We have another volleyball game on Thursday, so I'm sure we will all be on edge a bit. Wish us luck! Jen

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought of closing your old account & reopening a new one? Even with the same bank? Might be worth redoing all of your automatic payments so that you don't have to keep an eye on it twenty times a day. Just a little suggestion. :)

    Hope you can get it all worked out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete